“We brought KettleX training to our facility to give our Certified Instructors and Trainers a thorough training course. We wanted the team to feel confident teaching our guests safely and effectively how to learn, understand, and feel the benefits of Kettlebell training in our group classes. Lorna provided us with just that! Not only did everyone learn a lot, it was good for some to learn Lorna’s unique and simple way to breakdown Kettlebell training for everyone and anyone.” – Laura Chevalier, Director of Fitness, Canyon Ranch, Lenox, MA
The KettleX Trainers Seminar is an onsite learning experience created and lead by World Champion Lorna Kleidman, whose past eight years have been dedicated to both Kettlebell fitness and Sport by training individuals, group classes, competitive lifters, creating DVDs and authoring a book on Kettlebell fitness.
The mission of KettleX is to make kettlebell fitness accessible to everyone, in a non-intimidating, comprehensive and fun manner. We want more people to benefit from the knowledge of properly trained fitness professionals so they may experience the life-long enhancement that KettleX has been created to offer.
Accredited for CECs from ACE
At Course’s End, Students will be able to-
- Relay the origins of the Kettlebell and how they came to prominence as a fitness tool
- Utilize three styles of cueing and understand the benefits and drawbacks of each
- Instruct proper movement patterns with safety as their first priority
- Discuss the different styles of Kettlebell lifting that exist and what their purposes are
- And much, much more
Course will be taught on location as
- 2-days, 12 hours total
- Students receive a manual with comprehensive text and photos
- Trainers must be nationally certified to take this course
- The host must have KBs on site of various weights
- Written and practical exams provided at end of course
Minimum 8 students at $350 per person with travel and lodging expenses provided.